This policy defines the conditions established for the following domains:
Within the LSSICE regulation (Law on the information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), there is a section dedicated to cookies that requires for those who have a website to download cookies from third parties in their browser, the obligation to inform to the user about the type of cookies, the duration and purpose of each of them.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, can share content on social networks and to obtain statistics and browsing habits of users of our blog.
According to article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a harmless small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when you navigate through that site. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly reduced.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate through the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the site does not realize that you are the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
Different kind of cookies
Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
Advertising cookies: They display advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses its own following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website and through its analysis can improve the user experience during your visit. It is a web analytical service provided by Google, Inc. with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used collecting data as IP address, approximate geographical location, record of browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. This information is transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set on the website www.google.com.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings that you have chosen in these networks. In no case, neither the person responsible for this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information about these cookies.
|Name||OWN / THIRD PARTIES||DURATION||DESCRIPTION|
|CONSENT||Cookies google.com||Permanent||Technical cookie to control acceptance of cookies.|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||Google Analytics||6 months||Used to correctly sending data to Google.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat_gtag||Google Analytics||Session||Used to limit the percentage of requests. If implementing Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager, the name of this cookie will be _dc_gtm_.|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Own||1 year||Used to save cookie preferences.|
|ANID||Cookies google.com||Session||The “ANID” cookie is used for advertising served across the web and stored in google.com.|
|1P_JAR||Cookies google.com||1 month||These cookies are set to register data.|
|SIDCC||Cookies google.com||1 year||Used to provide services and extract anonymous information about web surfing.|
|SID, SAPISID, APISID||Google Maps||2 years||Used by Google to store user preferences and information when visualizing pages with Google maps on them.|
|SSID, HSID, NID, OTZ||Google Maps||6 months||Used to count (on the part of Google) the user number that uses maps.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Own||Session||Save a language cookie to support language filtering for AJAX.|
Deactivation or elimination of cookies (removal of cookies)
As a user, at any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, this may make some features of our website no longer available to you.
We provide the links of the most common browsers to modify the cookies settings:
What happens if you turn off cookies?
To understand the scope that cookies off can have here there are some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account, My profileor My orders.
- Online stores: You will not be able to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or visit the physical store if it exist.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments or rate content. The web also will not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenues of the web.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from that place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.